Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cirque Du Araignee - Act 4


Ladies and Gentlemen,
The show is just getting started,
Why are you leaving?
I know this isn’t very fair,
But you can’t quit now.
I know I haven’t been very fair.
Not telling you what you’re listening for.
By now I’m sure you know what you’re listening for.
Silence drips from the fangs of the monsters that surround you.
Terrors rage outside like a hurricane.
Fear creeps up like the spiders that spin your story.
You want something that that shows your better than the other tales?
Something that proves yours is worth telling.
But you won’t find it.
Do you want it?
Do you need it?
Let me hear it.
Do you want sanity?
Do you need to hold onto reality?
Of course you do.
Do you want it?
Do you need it?
Let me hear it.
Do you want happiness?
Do you need to leave?
Everyone does.
But not everyone’s journey will kill them.
It’s very obvious to tell who those are.
But if you think you are.
Then be surprised.
Because you will live.
And someone else,
Will die.

No comments:

Post a Comment