Friday, November 30, 2012

Edited Prediction


        Currently I'm writing a story called 'Pushing Daisies' which involves 17 people from 17 different races. The story follows the Reaper, Rosemary Ace. As the Reaper, Rosemary has to kill the others since the Reaper’s purpose is to collect souls. Eventually I think she'll kill all the others, finding that she's the last one of this group. And then because killing people is horribly twisted, she'll probably end up killing herself. A) Because it's probably a horribly scarring thing (Killing people that is) and B ) I kill most of my characters.
        I’m not really sure what this story is similar to, it was just a random thing that I started writing in the middle of Writing Lab. Rosemary is somewhat similar to Nancy from Weeds I guess. In the first season of Weeds, Nancy is new to this undercover business. Rosemary is similar to her because she’s new to this whole Reaper status, she also isn’t sure what to do all of the time which leads to things she’ll later regret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment