Thursday, November 1, 2012

Metal Wasteland

Roxie's P.O.V.

"Roxie!!!" Onyx cried.
"What is it?" I walked out of the lab, pushing my goggles up.
"Um.." She looked at Frey and the Mayor. Two people I weren't expecting.
        I stood there for a minute, slightly shocked.
"What can I do for you Sir?" I finally choked out.
"Frey has informed me about your current situation," He said firmly.
"You told him what?!" I looked at Frey, knowing what would happen.
"Hold on, hold on, don't blame Frey for anything. I want to talk to you later, but before that, I want you and Onyx to come live with me in the City." He said confidentially, like he had practiced it many times before.
"So.. So we're not going to get in trouble for living in the Wastelands?" My jaw shook as I asked.
"No. I just want you and your sister safe." He sighed, "You're going to change from Crusade to Trae."
"But I um, that's my dad's last name..." I rubbed the back of my head.
"Your father's reckless actions got your mother killed." His eyes widened, getting upset.
"Wait.. Hold on.. You're.. Oh my god.." I crossed my arms.
"I'll explain it in full later, I just want you two safe right now." He sighed.
"Okay.." I ran my hand through my hair, slightly frustrated.
"What's going on?" It wasn't clicking for Onyx. 
"I'll explain it later, okay?" I took her hand.
"Okay," She nodded.
         Omega had some jealous glare going on. Frey laughed a little when he saw this.
"Shut up." She looked at him, giving him a death look.
"Um, Sir, would you like something to--"
"No. I want to take them home." He walked over to Onyx and I.
"Okay, well, I hope you rethink the project.." Frey rubbed his arm.
"Wait, you cancelled the project!?!?" I stepped back, even more angry.
"Don't worry about that right now, Roxie. You're going to be safe for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment