Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cirque Du Araignee - Act 1

Kill me when the sun comes up.
Or life will go on forever.--Kill me when the sun comes up.
Because I cannot give up.-- Kill me when the sun comes up.
Or the moon will never go down.-- Kill me when the sun comes up.
Because death is yours to give.-- Kill me when the sun comes up.
Or pain will last till embers turn to ashes.-- Kill me when the sun comes up.
For life is no longer worth living in this form.
So meet me in the rain.
And take away the pain.
Put out the fire and let the embers die.
I wanted it.
And I needed it.
But I never said a thing.
So kill me before the sun does.
For it will rise when you are frightened.
Remember the dead.
Love the live.
Punish the impure.
Destroy the unwanted.
Ruin the unacceptable.
Kill the unnecessary.
Life and death determine who is worth being here.
So when death knocks on your door.
And life pushes itself upon you.
Remember those who were pushed down by your doings.
And those who were killed by your words.
Time does not heal wounds since time is heartless in how it passes.
Time kills.
Time burns out embers.
Time brings new life.
Time does not care about wounds.
But it does care about passing,
The circle of life.
So when time decides to bring up the sun.
You’ll have killed me by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment