Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cirque Du Araignee - Intro

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the show. 
This show will astound you, I guarantee. 
Watch out to see if your ears start bleeding; if your heart stops beating. 
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming to the show. 
You know seeing is believing, so believe what you see here. 
Ladies and gentlemen. 
Do you want it? 
Do you need it? 
Let me hear it.-- Ladies and gentlemen. 
Do you want it? 
Do you need it? 
Let me hear it. 
Forget reality and welcome our world of clandestine. 
Remember that what you see here is real, but you won’t think it’s true. 
Ladies and gentlemen please check to see if you’re still breathing, for our show is about to begin. 
Do you want it? 
Do you need it? 
Let me hear it. 
All of your dreams-- All of your fantasies. 
They will come true tonight. 
Never before has a show like this been performed. 
But it is real. 
So, do you want it? 
Do you need it? 
Let me hear it. 
Ladies and gentlemen, are you still alive? 
Please check to see if you have a pulse, for the dead will not get to experience this majesty.
Do you want it? 
Do you need it? 
Let me hear it.
Tonight, our circus of freaks will perform heart stopping dares and tame your wildest fears. 
Draw yourself in because you’ll want to see this all again. 
Do you hear the whispers of the spiders spinning? 
Ladies and gentlemen, do you want it? 
Do you need it? 
Let me hear it. 
Come to where the whispers of the night become the screams of your nightmares. 
Listen to the horror of life being ripped out of someone’s throat, let them echo through your veins. -- Listen to the fright as it rings in your mind. -- Listen to the ice cold hands of death, picking his next victim. -- Listen, just listen. 
Ladies and gentlemen, I ask you now. 
If you want it.
If you need it. 
You’ll leave behind your long forgotten shells and join me. -- Join me. 
Do you want it? 
Do you need it? 
Let me hear it. 
The spiders would like to spin you a tale of majesty and terror, a tale that will surely scare even the toughest of men.-- A tale, a loving tale about separation by death. 
The spiders are spinning their web, get caught in it for this will be the ride of your life. 
The tale that will forever be etched into your heart-- The tale that you will never forget. 
So, ladies and gentlemen. 
Do you want it? 
Do you need it? 
Let me hear it. 
Again ladies and gentlemen. 
Do you want it? 
Do you need it? 
Let me hear it. 
I said, let me hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment