Thursday, January 3, 2013

In a couple of day's I'll post a new story that I've been writing for a few weeks now, I just want to edit it a little bit more before I post it, but here's a preview:

What’s with society? Okay, let me be more clear-- what’s with my society? I’m Whitney, just Whitney. Where I’m from we don’t label ourselves with last names because that means we’re related to someone. No, in my world we’re separated by gender. We’re not allowed to know who we’re related to and if we do fall in love then we’re evacuated. Well, that’s what we’ve been told anyway.
Personally I’m not that interested. Right now I find myself in the showers. Forty three women stand in the stalls. None of us were uncomfortable with walking around naked. This is how our life has been and we’re used to it. Little girls ran across the tiled floor, older women gossipped.


I know that isn't much but from then on it's a ton of dialogue and so many characters that you need to wait and see!!

8 comments:

  1. O.O IT'S AMAZING SO FAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You're welcome! :D
      And yes, my profile picture is Holo and Lawrence now.
      BAM!

      Delete
    2. Why do I find this hilarious?

      Delete
    3. I dunno XD
      But you gotta admit, it's awesome

      Delete
    4. I wanna read more :o
      Can't wait till you post the final story! :D

      Delete
    5. I can post the first couple of paragraphs I've finished if you wanna read more

      Delete