Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Update

Now that we're back from break I have updates
Over the entire break I wrote a story (Thanks to Tumblr) that I have no idea how to feel about. I keep re reading it then editing it, adding things here taking things away there. It's difficult but I really like the feel of the story, now here's the tricky part. It's 14 (So far) pages long and it's one of those stories that you have to read at once.
None of this half here half there, it's a once I finish it it's going to be really long and too long for a blog story. So I'm contemplating putting it on here because I don't know if I should or what you guys would think of it. It's kind of dark and very sad. So I'm not sure how everyone would feel about it.
I apologize if I don't update my previous stories much, life is occupying most of my thinking right now but I'm trying to make time for you guys because you all rock
So yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment