Friday, October 26, 2012

Gah

I don't really want to do the thing for today
So I posted this
Cause I can
And here's a preview for something coming up in November

'        Nine years. That's how long I've been in this straight jacket. Overall I've been here for ten years, but it was only nine years ago that they put me in this straight jacket. And I wish I could say that my first year here went well. But my first year here is the reason I'm wrapped up. This was almost over-- almost. Today is supposedly my last day here.
        I didn't do anything wrong. He, did something wrong. He, is the reason I'm here in the first place. Yet ten years later I knew He was still out there, still going to get me. I can picture the first few months here perfectly. When I thought he couldn't get me. Not in there. Not when I was released. But I realized that he could get me anywhere.
        Four months had passed and I was okay, there weren't many problems. Just a few panic attacks and such, seeing your parents get murdered isn't something a six year old wants to see. And at first I just missed them, which caused excessive crying. I can still picture what happened, how my parents had told me to hide. How he had found me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment