Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Metal Wasteland

Frey's P.O.V.
^^^Wasteland^^^

"Okay, I need to find her today." I pulled my jacket on, just talking to myself.
"If you don't find her today, you're going to stop." Ember, my older brother popped up out of nowhere.
"But I-- Fine." I shook my head, getting tired of this already.
"And if you run across her sister, be nice. She's scared too." He sighed.
"I'm not scared! I'm just irritated." I scoffed.
"Still. Be nice." He crossed his arms. 
"Fine." I found my gloves and slipped them on.
"And don't get cut, the Wasteland is dangerous and you've never been in it before. Watch out." He warned.
"I know it's dangerous!!" I snapped, "Don't treat me like an idiot!" 
"My god.. You're my little brother, I'm trying to be nice." He rolled his eyes.
"Whatever. What are you going to be doing today?" I tried to change subjects.
"Hanging out with a friend." He blinked.
"Since when do you have friends?" I asked, surprised by this.
"His name is Sasha. He lives in the City. I have friends." He rolled his eyes at my comment, taking it as an insult.
"Have fun with that then." I opened the door and walked out, sick of my older brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Onyx's P.O.V.

^^^Lights^^^
"Oh come on..." I whispered, looking around the neon city.
             This was my second day in Lights, and so far I've had no luck. God I hate how dirty this city is.. This is the bad part of our planet. The part you don't go into unless you have to. Normally Roxie won't let me in here, but I have no choice. 
"Excuse me, but have you seen a girl with brown hair, about this tall?" I made marks in the air representing about how tall Roxie was.
"No," A person replied and continued walking. 
              I sighed, this was harder than I thought. Maybe I should just go home... She'll be there?... Right?
I decided on that. I'll go home, she'll turn up soon...
I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment