Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rawrr

Hey
Sorry I didn't update anything today
I've been working really hard on a piece
So here's a preview:



'        Walter James Simpson is a horrible person. Walter James Simpson took my sanity. Walter James Simpson destroyed my life.
I knew Walter James Simpson for seven years. During that time he went from a person that I liked to a person I despised. This story isn't easy, but I'll try my best to tell it how it happened.
How it exactly happened.
        Now let's go back seven years, back to 4th grade. Back to the land of puppy love, 'drama', and going to a new school. This is my first year at Herring Elementary School. If you're going to understand the whole story, I should probably tell you my name. Well, that's unimportant actually. So is the fact that this was my first day at a public school, and my first time on a school bus.
        This school seemed amazing. Little did I know that it would ruin me. But as I walked into this school I didn't expect to make friends, I didn't expect to like my teacher. I expected to go in there happy and leave crying. And I had been right, I went in happy and as the day progressed it became worse. But by the time it was lunch, I had made a few friends.
Friends that I thought would stick around.
Friends who wouldn't go behind your back.
Friends who wouldn't ruin your life.
        Yet I'm not lucky like that. And good things don't happen. Especially to me. I had been shy and quiet, and this obviously made me friends who were going to walk all over me and take me for granted. But I didn't really care. All I wanted was some friends. No matter how temporary and toxic they were. For now I'll skip them, right now the only important person to remember. The only important name to remember is Walter James Simpson.'

No comments:

Post a Comment