Monday, October 1, 2012

Metal Wasteland

((A/N: This is the Halloween ish story I'm writing, it starts now and will most likely end on October 31st (Or around that time) It's all off the cuff, and I have no idea where it's going. But each chapter will be from a new person's P.O.V., hope you like it))
Name: Frey Rocky
Age: 17

"Welcome home," Tabb nodded at me.
"Hey Tabb," I threw my bag on the floor.
"Did you have a poor day?" She picked up my bag and set it on my coat hook.
"Well I didn't find Roxie." I snapped.
"Then you'll have to check in The Wasteland tomorrow, sir." She sighed.
"This whole place is a wasteland." I rolled my eyes.
"If Miss Crusade wants to be found, wouldn't she make herself somewhere obvious?" Tabb guessed, not understanding human logic.
"That's what I thought, but no. Roxie just has to run away and leave everything we're working for. She's so stupid.. Doesn't she know that we need to finish this by the Blood Moon?!" I pulled my hair, angry.
"Maybe Miss Crusade wants to take a break--" 
"We don't get breaks!" I punched the metal wall, leaving a dent.
"Calm. Down." She grabbed my wrist.
"I'll be damned if I let her get away again." I quickly pulled my wrist out of her grip.
"What if she doesn't want to be found?" Tabb stated blankly.
"That's not an option! We need to work! And she's just running away!" I emphasized my words awkwardly.
"You've run away from your projects." Tabb reminded me.
"That's... That's different!" I shook.
"Not at all, it's almost the same, Frey. This is her thirteenth experiment,  you ran away on your thirteenth experiment. You left for seven months. Then you came back, broken and hurting. Don't blame her for anything." Tabb brought back the reel of film in my mind that contained a colorful memory of pain for seven months.
"Roxie is stronger than I was. She can... Whatever..." I shook my head, trying to not remember anything else.
"Just try to understand, sir." Tabb asked.
"I have to, she's my partner." I walked away from her.

Name: Tabb
Status: Indentured servant to the Rocky's. Raised Frey, believes she's failed because he's so needy and has such problems. Truly is a wolf, but stays in her human form around Frey and his family.

2 comments:

  1. I love it so far. You can tell the character's traits almost instantly from the beginning. This page is seriously lacking comment, so I thought I'd make a move. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making a comment!
      I tried to make Frey seem self centered and such
      He's one of the characters that I already know will die
      *Spoiler Alert There*

      Delete