Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Metal Wasteland; Drifting


((Thanks for the comment on the last chapter Spirit Hunter, it's appreciated))
((That sounded sarcastic to me....))
Name: Onyx Crusade
Age: 15

"Roxie, please come back..." I whimpered, carefully walking along the edge of the Snowlands.
           Roxie had been gone for three weeks, she had never been gone for so long.
"It's all that stupid Frey's fault." I walked right on the line that started the Snowlands.
           Half of me was in the Desert. A thick blizzard was freezing half of my body, the other half was kept like I was in the fiery pits of hell. None of this phased me, at least it didn't anymore.
"Please Roxie," I cried, dragging my feet.
           She wasn't going to come back, at least I didn't think she would be coming back. Her stupid partner Frey had made her feel so idiotic and freak like, so I understand why she ran away. But why couldn't she have just stopped going to their lab? We could've moved...
           But there's no place to move when you live here. No where at all.
           So far I've checked Desert, Snowlands, and Wasteland. I still have to see if she's in Lights or the City. Maybe she's in the Country.. 
           That's not Roxie's style though. But neither is leaving.. 
Whatever.
Whatever.
            I-- I'm fine. I'll find her. And she won't go back to Frey. Never. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Omega Rocky
Age: 15

"Stop whining Frey." I rolled my eyes.
"But she left!" He threw his arms up, frustrated.
"Give her time, genius." I replied as I rummaged around in a drawer. 
"We don't have time!" He kicked the wall.
"Stop being so weird. Calm down and think about it, you left at the same time. You never finished that experiment. Deal. With. It." I pulled out a wooden box.
"But that was different!" He fought.
"Not at all, Frey. It's almost the same." I pulled my hair back, "She's having a hard time too."
"But that doesn't matter! I know Roxie, she pushes through things like this." Frey scoffed.
"She broke, Frey. You remember the last time you saw her? She gave up." I forced the words 'Gave up' so it would carve a hole in his mind.
"That's not like Roxie." He shook his head, denying. 
"It wasn't like you to run away either. But guess what? You did." I opened the box.
"Why did I have to choose such a difficult partner?" He sighed, feeling pity for himself.
"Shut it. You decided to be an inventor." I chose a few vials from the box.
"Being an alchemist is too easy" He said dramatically.
"Haha! Yeah right!" I opened a vial with red powder in it.
"It is!" He crossed his arms.
"Is it easy to do this?" In an instant I made the powder turn into fire.
"M--Maybe..." He flinched.
"Sure it is." I found a jar and put the fire in it.
"Still, she can't just leave." He protested.
"Shut up! Deal with it. You pushed her to this point. All you can do it try to find her. Or give up." 

No comments:

Post a Comment