Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Metal Wasteland

Name: Sasha Knight
Age: 23

          God I hate the City.. I kicked a stone down the street.Something a little ways ahead shifted, not something you usually see in the City. As I got closer I realized it was a girl. 
"Excuse me?" I knelt in front of her.
          Slowly she looked up at me, red swollen eyes. 
"Are you okay?" I asked her.
"Oh, um, yeah." She nodded, rubbing her eyes.
"Were you crying, honey?" I pushed her bangs out of her face.
          This might seem creepy, I mean, we're strangers. But see, here, there were no 'creepy' people like that, nor were there any homeless people. Most people here were friendly, most people here were related. 
"Yeah," She nodded, looking at the ground.
"What's wrong?" I pulled her into a hug, which again, isn't weird here.
"I got lost... My little sister... My partner.." She hugged me tightly.
"Have you been here before?" I asked her.
"No.." She shook her head, wiping her eyes.
"Okay," I nodded and stood up, pulling her up with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((He isn't a pedophile or anything. I swear.)) 
Name: Roxie Crusade
Age: 17

"Sorry if it's not clean, Amaya's been practicing her alchemy.." Sasha opened his apartment door for me.
"That's fine," I smiled, not really caring.
"Fae?" He asked to the atmosphere.
"Daddy!!" A little girl ran up to him and mauled him.
"Hey you," He laughed, picking her up. "This is Daddy's friend, Roxie."
"Hai," She giggled.
"Hi," I smiled.
"I'll be right back," Sasha set Fae down and walked into a different room.
"You're cute," I smiled, bending down to her height. 
"Thank you," She giggled. 
"Who are you?" A girl with goggles on came into the room.
"Oh, I'm Roxie, uh, Sasha helped me..." I made awkward hand gestures to maybe help explain it a little more.
"Hmm." She came over to me and inspected my soot stained and torn hoodie. 
"Oh hey Amaya." Sasha came back with some clothes, obviously noticing the same things that Amaya had.
"My god dude. You have terrible fashion taste." She grabbed the t-shirt and jacket he had picked out and went back into the other room.
"I don't do fashion," Sasha laughed.
"Apparently not." She came back out with a different shirt and jacket.
            Amaya and Sasha looked identical, just different genders. It was odd, but not weird. They even acted alike.
"Here, you probably want to change out of those." She handed the clothes to me, emphasizing 'Those'.
"Yeah, thank you." I smiled slightly and took the clothes. 
            So this is what being lost is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment