Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Metal Wasteland

Kimiko's P.O.V.

"Um, let's go Kimi.." Ember took my hand and tried to pull me away.
"No." The zombie took hold of my other hand.
"E--Ember.." I slowly backed up.
"It's... It's okay, let's just go.." He ran, pulling me with him.
"No!" The zombie ran after us, for a dead guy he was pretty fast.
"Why do you want my girlfriend?!" Ember shouted back at him.
                God Ember. Zombies don't understand human relationships. I mentally facepalmed, and ran.
"Don't chat with the zombie! Run!" I yelled and ran.
"I'm not!" He protested, trying to keep up.
"Bye!!" I waved at the zombie and crossed back over to Lights. 
                For a few minutes we stood there, the only thing we could hear was each other breathing. Adrenaline was pumping, there was new territory here. 
"That was insane," Ember laughed, coping with what just happened. 
"Girlfriend?" I asked seriously, I knew we had always had a thing, but now we were completely serious about it.
"Yeah," He blushed awkwardly.
"Aww," I giggled and hugged him. 
                 This made him blush even more. 
"Aww!!" I taunted, hoping he'd do something.
"Go tell the Mayor about your findings, Kimi." He tried to hide his blushing.
"Oh but this is more fun my dear boyfriend." I smirked.
"But I gotta go do something," He said.
"What?" I asked.
"I was going to go see Sasha, but I wanted to see you first." He explained.
"Oh Sasha! Tell him I say hi." I dropped his hand and smiled.
"See you later then?" He confirmed.
"Yeah," I smiled up at him.
"Stay safe, and don't go back to see that area." He pointed toward the unexplored territory.
"Okay," I agreed, not wanting to agree.
"Stay safe," He kissed my forehead. "See you."
                    He smiled and walked away. Now I had to go report to my Dad about the territory.
^^^City^^^

Ember's P.O.V.

"Look who I found." I chorused as I walked into my house with Roxie.
"What is it now?" Frey came out, rolling his eyes.
"I believe you've been looking for this little gem." I pointed at Roxie.
                      He dropped the papers he was holding.
"Where the hell were you?!" He shrieked.
"Searching." She snapped.
"For what?!" He held his arms out.
"My sanity." She stated.
"Roxie?" Onyx came down the stairs, Omega holding her hand.
"Oh my god, Onyx.." She ran over to her little sister and hugged her/
"Be nice." I hissed at Frey, not wanting him to scare her off again.
"She left!" He threw his arms up.
"You did too." I pulled his arms down.
"Don't you dare drive Roxie away again," Omega came up and was gaining on him. "Onyx can't take that sort of stress. If you drive her away again I swear I will murder you, long, slow, painful murder. Then you will be used in my experiments. Got it?" She was barely an inch away from his face.
                       He nodded, quickly, obviously scared.
"Good." She pushed him, gently, but enough to knock him down. 
"You're only saying that because you like Onyx.." He mumbled as he stood up.
"Shut it!" She blushed lightly. "We all know that. But that's not the only reason."
"We all know what?" Onyx asked innocently.
"Oh, nothing." Omega reassured Onyx.
"Okay.." Onyx resumed her conversation with Roxie.
                        Oh my... Onyx could be so naive..
"Okay Rocky." Roxie came over to Frey. 
"What?" He crossed his arms.
"Let's get this done." She sighed, trying to bridge the gap.
"Finally! You vanished and left me alone. No work got done. God you're such an idiot--" He started.
"No, Rocky. You can't do that. I'm new to this whole inventor job. And you're not good at it either." She stood up for herself.
"I-- But--" He tried to think of another thing to throw at her.
"Shut up, Rocky. You left too." She said as calmly as she could.
"Fine." He stormed to their lab, trying to not get in a fight.
"Please don't let him make you angry," Onyx said to the floor. "Don't leave again.."
"I won't," Roxie promised, pulling her little sister into a hug.
"Thank you," Onyx hugged her older sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment